All are welcome to attend the ANCOLD Dam Operators Forum 2019.
The two-day Forum will comprise a technical tour offering a unique opportunity to visit some highlights of Adelaide’s Dam operations, a social dinner and a full day forum program*.
The ANCOLD Dam Operators Forum Organising Committee are currently working on a comprehensive program and will be published soon. Please see our program at a glance here in the meantime.
The Conference key dates are as follows:
|Presentation submission opens||Now open!|
|Presentation submission close||25 January 2019|
|Registration opens||December 2018|
|Registration deadline||11 March 2019|
- Maintenance with reduced resources and budgets
- Using technology to deliver efficiencies
- Dealing with an ageing workforce including knowledge transfer and training
- State of the art material selection including coatings and greases
- Upgrading old mechanical assets to modern standards
- Condition assessments and monitoring
If you think you can contribute to the ANCOLD Dam Operators Forum submit your presentation now!